We take great pride in our reputation as high class plumbers but did you also know what we offer a range of services to our customers?
Our electrical, plumbing, heating and services complement each other very well, especially with boiler repairs that are often due to electrical faults.
We take great pride in our ability to ensure that we provide all of our customers with a quality service which is both personal and reliable. We do not use call centres and this guarantees that when you contact us, you will speak straight away with someone who will be able to help you.
Clear Pricing Structure
To ensure that we provide all of our customers with the best possible service, our pricing policy has been devised to be fair and clear at all time. This guarantees that our customers will know immediately what the charges for the task in hand will be with no risk of added extras creeping on to the bill at the end.
Our pricing policy also includes the following guarantees:
- No call out fee (but one hour minimum charge)
- Half hourly charging - after the first hour additional time is charged per half hour slot
- Fair timing policy – if a job takes one hour and 5 minutes, because we would like you to refer us to your friends we will not be charging you for 1.5 hours.
Full a full list of our charges see our pricing
All workmanship undertaken by J and P is covered by our written 12 month workmanship guarantee. All supplied materials and products are covered by manufacturers’ guarantees.
Exceptional Safety Levels
Electrical faults are potentially dangerous and should be dealt with immediately upon discovery; we have the latest fault finding and testing equipment to help trace and solve any problems.
We taking no liberties in regards to our safety practices and whilst dealing with electrics, it is essential that our customers feel completely safe. It is for this reason we insist on our electricians being qualified to a minimum of 16th edition as certified by the IEE.
We self-certify our work and as our electricians are fully qualified, we are able to issue landlord safety certificates.
We are also just as happy changing lights, replacing, moving or adding sockets, even carrying out full / partial rewires and completing fuseboard upgrades.
We offer a whole range of electrical services, including:
- Minor electrical repairs
- Fuse-board upgrades
- New wiring installations for new build properties
- Full or Partial and re-wires – sometimes it is not safe or economical to repair an existing installation so a full or partial re-wire is required
- Heating system electrics and controls – the electrics are an integral part of heating systems and their controls these days, our electricians understand heating electric and controls
- Visual Inspections – inspecting an installation to give the homeowner an overview of the condition of their installation
- PAT Testing
- Periodic Inspections
If you would like any further information regarding the services available from J & P Plumbing, contact us 24/7 for all your roofing enquiries on Tel. 020 7610 1616, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or via our Facebook
page & we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Currently Browsing: High Quality Electrical Services Available